Protection mode: multi section top rope
Xuebaoding, with an altitude of 5588 meters, is located at 103.8 ° east longitude and 32.7 ° north latitude. It is located in the south section of Minshan Mountain extending from north to south. It is the highest peak of Minshan Mountain and is located in Songpan County, Aba Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture; Xuebaoding, the main peak of Minshan Mountain, is one of the Seven Sacred Mountains of Benbo religion in Tibet. In Tibetan, it is "Xiaxu winter day", that is, Hailuo mountain in the East and the main peak of Minjiang River.
one thousand four hundred and thirty-one trillion and two hundred and thirty-six billion eight hundred and twenty-seven million six hundred and twenty-nine thousand seven hundred and fifty-seven jpg
The main peak of Xuebaoding is surrounded by many peaks. There is Weifeng jade hairpin peak in the southwest of the main peak, with an altitude of 5119; The southeast of the main peak stands the four fragrant peaks with an altitude of 5359 meters and the small Xuebao peak with an altitude of 5440 meters. The four peaks look different; The area below 5000 meters above sea level of Xuebaoding is mainly composed of rocks. There is a saddle between the top and sigenxiang peak, with a slope of about 30 degrees, and an ice and snow slope with a slope of about 20 degrees from the top of the saddle to the peak; The southwest ridge of Xuebaoding has ice and snow slopes of 20 to 25 degrees below 5000 meters above sea level. Due to the cutting of glaciers, exposed rock edge ridges are formed in the west, and most of the northwest of the mountain are exposed rocks and steep cliffs; Xuebaoding scenic spot has magnificent modern glaciers and several glacial barrier lakes. It is not only the watershed between Minjiang River and Fujiang River, but also the birthplace of the two rivers; In addition to enjoying the scenery of glaciers, you can also feel the piety of Tibetan religious beliefs, as well as the adventure fun of hiking and climbing snow peaks.
The main attractions are: Xuebaoding, xueshanliang, Xuefeng pilgrimage, Guanyin sprinkler waterfall and Huanglong glacier.
Xuebaoding - Xuebaoding is covered with snow all year round, with rocky hillsides, crisscross gullies, dotted with mountains and lakes, and 108 larger Haizi. At the foot of the mountain, there are flowers and plants, bushes and towering pines and cypresses. There are a large number of precious medicinal materials such as Fritillaria, rhubarb and snow lotus. At the same time, it is also a place for the habitat and reproduction of wild animals such as Qingyang, Mountain Deer and Swertia deer. The cliffs in the west, North and south of Xuebaoding peak are straight into the clouds. Although the slope in the East is slow, it is also daunting. After hard work, the Sino Japanese joint mountaineering team succeeded in climbing for the first time in 1986.
Snow mountain beam - Snow Mountain beam is located in the hinterland of Xuebaoding. It is the source of Fujiang River. It is about 4000 meters above sea level. It is the only way to enter Huanglong Valley. Five color prayer flags are inserted on the snow covered snow mountain beam. Blue, yellow, green, red and white symbolize heaven, earth, water, fire and cloud respectively. Prayer flags printed with Scriptures or patterns flutter with the wind. This is a devout Tibetan compatriots who convey their worship of nature through the extension of the wind, Snow mountain ridge is formed by the accumulation of Alpine karst and glacier. Its main scenic spots are gold panning ditch, in which thousands of cliffs are stacked, and the shapes of large and small karst caves are strange; Zhangjiagou, glaciers and lakes in the ditch, etc!
one thousand four hundred and thirty-one trillion and two hundred and fifty-five billion eight hundred and seventy million four hundred and forty thousand seven hundred and ninety jpg
The climate of Xuebao peak area is humid and rainy. The dry season is from October to April of the next year and the rainy season is from May to September. There is less rain in July and August, which is an ideal season for mountain climbing. The snow line in winter is 4600 meters above sea level and in summer is 5100 meters above sea level
This activity can also be customized by the team
Activity days: 5 days back and forth in Chengdu
Travel mode: off-road vehicle
Difficulty index: 3.5 stars
Intensity index: 4 stars
Scenery index: 3 stars
Experience index: 3 stars
Number of participants: more than 2
one thousand four hundred and thirty-one trillion and two hundred and thirty-six billion eight hundred and twenty-eight million four hundred and thirty-one thousand one hundred and sixty-two jpg
1. In good physical condition, it is best to have a physical examination before the activity
2. You need to have primary climbing skills. If you find no climbing skills, you will be disqualified locally.
Due to the large number of friends who have signed up for the event, please contact us by SMS or phone when you leave Chengdu to reconfirm your itinerary and avoid improper itinerary arrangement. Thank you for your cooperation!
Warm hat, snow mirror, bib, assault clothes and trousers, warm gloves, fleece, down, snow cover, mountaineering battle, warm underwear, 3 pairs of socks, high top mountaineering shoes, warm water cup, headlights, dry food action meal, rush peak bag and large bag.
Top: bottomed quick drying clothes + fleece clothes + down clothes + charge clothes
Lower garment: bottomed quick drying pants + Fleece Pants + assault pants
, snow cover, knee pads, snow glasses or sunglasses, waterproof and warm gloves (thick), sun visor, cold hat, quick drying socks (3 pairs), large mountaineering bag (60L for men and 45L for women), and portable top punching bag.
Alpine tent, sleeping bag (summer - 10 ℃, winter - 20 ℃), damp proof pad
Headlamp, headscarf, thermos cup (750-1000 ml), rain shield, lipstick, sunscreen (hp30 or above is recommended)
Personal food: chocolate, beef jerky, American ginseng, chewing gum, energy bar, etc!
Personal drugs: personal habitual drugs and anti-inflammatory drugs. In addition, you can take rhodiola and make tea three days before departure, which can prevent Alpine reaction.
Public equipment and drugs:
1. Public equipment: walkie talkie, mountain stove (with sheath), gas tank, camp living tent, pot, etc.
2. Public medicine: cotton wool, gauze, bandage, hydrogen peroxide, iodine, Yunnan Baiyao, Dieda medicine and other trauma drugs. Other oral drugs should be prepared by yourself. For fear that many team members are allergic to drugs, so as not to cause unnecessary and serious consequences, it is recommended to prepare by yourself. Spare oxygen, but charge for using it.
It is recommended to prepare emergency medicine:
Anti inflammatory (cephalosporin third generation); Intestines and stomach (ecliptin, fopaic acid);
Cold (VC Yinqiao, Ganmaoling, Banlangen, YinChai granule, quick acting cold capsule);
Dieda (Yunnan Baiyao, safflower oil, musk tiger bone ointment, band aid);
Emergency (oxygen bottle, Fenbid, headache powder, Jigan tablets, alpine first aid medicine, iodine, gauze, bandage, thermometer).
Liquid: normal saline, glucose, sodium chloride
Please provide other medicines according to your personal situation
Our appointment contact number:
Our appointment wechat
Our Sina Weibo: @ Four girls mountain dargong Mountaineering Association
Deposit: 500 yuan / person
(wechat appointment) 18980896542
(Alipay appointment) Alipay: 18980896542 guoxuejian
(registration message: name, activity time, activity type, name, number of people, telephone number.)
(when the deposit arrives, the registration takes effect.)
Gathering place in Chengdu: exit a-a1 of Yangxi interchange station of Metro Line 2
Activity cost: 8600 yuan / person
Advance deposit for activities: 1000 yuan / person
The cost of our team includes:
Expenses for traveling to and from Chengdu (expenses for climbing, sleeping bag, riding on the mountain, sleeping bag, riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for sleeping bag, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses for riding on the mountain, expenses. Climbing rope road repair fee.
Please pay attention to the accommodation in Chengdu. The food in Chengdu is taken care of by yourself. Shanglamai village began to eat. Our cooperation team provided Tibetan food,
Food expenses and fuel expenses of the camp. You need to prepare your own road meal for the whole trip.
Climbing technical equipment; Safety belt, splayed ring, flat belt, quick hanging, riser, helmet, rope, card crampon, mountain boots, t ⛏
The cost does not include: personal riding expenses and road meals.
Note: if you need to ride up and down the mountain, please inform the organizer in advance so as to contact the organizer. individual
Please note that if you are ready to sign up for the activity of our dargong cooperation team, the scheduled activity will be cancelled unilaterally, and all the deposit will not be refunded. However, we will inform you one week before the activity that we can postpone it for three months. Chengdu will start to incur expenses, and all the group fees will not be refunded. Please also consider whether you are able to complete the climbing activity. We have arranged for you to withdraw from the activity when you are out of strength halfway. If you ask us to refund the expenses, we can't afford it, Please understand and thank you for your support to the dargong cooperation team!
One professional outdoor insurance for high altitude
1. Enjoy the plateau scenery and Tibetan customs;
2. Mountaineering technical training and training items; Understand mountaineering, mountaineering equipment, basic ice and snow technology, knot and practical safety technology;
3. Primary snow mountain climbing experience and close contact with snow mountains;
4. Make mountain friends and feel the passion, pain and happiness of climbing together;
5. Feel the professional mountaineering service, truly realize the snow mountain dream or step into the mountaineering palace from now on.
Purpose of the activity:
1. Lay the foundation for the future ice and snow mountain climbing;
2. Basic mountaineering skills training;
3. Mountain, snow and rock mixed hiking training.
D1. First, take a bus from Chengdu to the north of Minjiang River, then pass Dujiangyan, Wenchuan and Mao counties to Songpan County, and Minjiang River to shanglami village, with a total distance of 350 kilometers.
D2. Lami village - BC 4300m above sea level, about 6 hours on foot.
D3. BC --- C1 4900 meters above sea level, walk for 5 hours. In the afternoon, the team members adapt to the high altitude and cooperate to build the road. Tie the road rope on the camel's back. Bc-c1 is 4300 meters above sea level and 4910 meters above sea level. It is a technical snow mountain.
D4. It is located on the ridge leading to the peak at an altitude of about 5100 meters. It is composed of several hump shaped rock protrusions. The vertical drop at the highest point is about 7 meters. Both are steep cliffs. It is the only way to the peak. Generally, roads need to be built. It can climb directly from the hump or cross cut from the side of the hump. Go over the top of the big ice slope and the top of the Lama snow treasure, with an altitude of 5588 meters. Withdraw to BC in the afternoon.
D5. BC --- the end of this activity of Chengdu Metro 2
For this activity, the relevant precautions and safety responsibility offer terms are shown below. Successful registration (or signature) will be deemed to agree with all the following terms and have a contractual effect on all participants. Please pay special attention to the participants!
1. Because the activity is in high altitude areas, with an average altitude of more than 3300-5000 meters, pay attention to the distribution and recovery of physical fitness. If there is any abnormality, please inform us in time, so as to take corresponding measures in time. The minimum temperature in the activity area (night) is about minus 15 degrees. Please choose appropriate sleeping bags and cold proof clothes.
2. Please observe the customs of ethnic minorities when entering ethnic minority areas; Protect the environment, take away the garbage with you, and prohibit the placement of commemorative signs and other items in the activity area; Protect wild animals and plants, and do not kill or destroy them; Take good care of public property. In case of damage, compensate according to the degree of damage
3. Climbing snow capped mountains at high altitude has certain difficulties and risks, and requires high physical, psychological and technical experience of participants. Participants should actively train and reserve their physical strength. Those who are not suitable for vigorous exercise such as heart disease and hypertension cannot participate. If they hide their condition and participate in this activity, they will be at their own risk.
4. Good psychological quality is a panacea to overcome and overcome altitude sickness. Maintaining an open-minded and optimistic mood and establishing strong self-confidence can reduce the physical discomfort of the Japanese plateau reaction zone. On the contrary, if you are worried and think too much, you will feel nervous at high altitude if you feel a little uncomfortable. On the contrary, it will increase the oxygen consumption of brain tissue, which will aggravate your discomfort and prolong the self-healing time. Because the human body has to adapt to a new environment, it is normal to have a little uncomfortable symptoms.
5. Just entering the plateau, do not overeat, so as not to increase the burden on digestive organs, so that they can well adapt to this environment. We don't allow our team members to drink or smoke too much. If we don't listen to the advice, we will advise them to quit on the spot. Due to the low air humidity on the plateau, the human body is more likely to be dehydrated. We should eat more vegetables and fruits and substances containing vitamins, drink a lot of water and keep a good sleep.
6. When you first arrive at the plateau, you can't walk quickly, let alone run, let alone do physical labor. When walking, you must use your mouth and nose and breathe a lot. It's best to take half a day to have a complete rest. After dinner in the first night, you should rest early and sleep more to replenish your strength, leaving it for climbing the top and walking the next day.
We should prevent colds caused by colds. Cold is one of the main causes of acute high altitude pulmonary edema. The plateau temperature difference is very large, so it is easy to catch a cold and catch a cold. At this time, remember that it is better to be hot than cold, and wear more clothes.
7. Commonly used drugs to prevent altitude reaction: Rhodiola, Jigan tablets, glucose, etc. can be taken two days before entering the mountain, and should be taken on the way, which can effectively prevent altitude reaction.
8. The common manifestations of hyperreflexia are headache, palpitation, shortness of breath, anorexia, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension, diarrhea, chest tightness and pain, insomnia, dizziness, numbness, convulsions, etc. The main signs are: accelerated heart rate, deepened breathing, mild abnormal blood pressure, edema of limbs and purple lips. In case of any of the above situations during the trip, please report to our activity collaborators in time.
"Code of outdoor activities"
1. Team awareness, abide by organizational discipline, love and help each other, obey the arrangement of the team leader, and in case of differences, we can discuss and solve them, but the decision is up to the team leader.
2. Everyone is equal outdoors, and the team members and team leaders understand and tolerate each other. It is strictly prohibited to bring their real identity outdoors in a high-profile manner.
3. Pay attention to safety, obey the arrangement of the team leader, do not leave the team without authorization, and do not leave the team without informing the collaborators. Go out in a group of at least two people and report to the team leader to ensure that the communication tools are unblocked. If the communication tools cannot be used, ensure that the outbound activities are within a certain time range. If they act without authorization and do not follow the advice of our collaborators, our collaborators have the right to dissuade them from going down the mountain and terminate this mountaineering activity for safety.
4. Climbing, wading and other dangerous activities are prohibited without permission.
5. Pay attention to environmental protection and prohibit littering. Domestic waste should be buried and brought back.
6. It is forbidden to use fire in the wild without permission.
7. Pay attention to food hygiene, disease prevention and self-protection.
8. If you have any difficulties or questions, communicate with the team leader as soon as possible. Due to the special itinerary and destination of outdoor activities, we refuse to complain about food, accommodation and transportation. Because Siguniang mountain has a special geographical and traffic location, we will try our best to arrange everything for you on the way.
9. Abide by local customs and national beliefs, and respect the national beliefs and living habits of teammates.
10. Because outdoor sports are dangerous and unpredictable. Students participating in the activity are fully responsible for their actions and consequences. The team shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from the risks inherent in outdoor sports and the dangers on the way back and forth. All participants are deemed to have full capacity for civil conduct. In case of personal injury in the event, the coordination team and the organizer will not bear the liability for compensation, and the injured person shall solve it according to the law and this statement. For those who sign up on behalf of others, if the registered participants suffer personal damage, the coordination team and the organizer will not bear the liability for compensation. At the same time, the cooperative team reserves the corresponding legal rights for the damage caused to the team and team members due to its own reasons.
11. Sichuan Dagong outdoor sports Co., Ltd., the organizer of the event, has the final right of interpretation