Duri peak is about 300 kilometers away from Chengdu. It starts from Chengdu via Duwen expressway, Yingxiu, Wenchuan and Mao counties, and arrives at shangnami village, Dazhai township.
Duri peak, 5437 meters above sea level, is located at the junction of Songpan county and Pingwu County, Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province. It faces Xuebaoding in the northwest. Like Xuebaoding, it belongs to Minshan Mountain range; From July to September, the west of duri peak is covered with a large area of ice and hard snow, with a slope of about 30 degrees. The other three sides are quite broken gravel slopes. Duri peak is a primary experience peak, which is suitable for primary snow mountain climbers.
The measured altitude is 5535m.
Day 1: Chengdu - shangnami Village
The next day: BC, shangnano village, 4350 meters above sea level, takes about 6 hours
Day 3: BC --- rush to the top and return to BC for one night
Day 4: BC - Chengdu
Good physical condition. It's best to have a physical examination before the activity
Due to the large number of friends who have signed up for the event, please contact us by SMS or phone when you leave Chengdu to reconfirm your itinerary and avoid improper itinerary arrangement. Thank you for your cooperation!
Suggestions for equipment required for mountaineering:
Top: bottomed quick drying clothes + fleece clothes + down clothes + charge clothes
Lower garment: bottomed quick drying pants + Fleece Pants + assault pants
High top mountaineering shoes, camp shoes, 2 mountaineering sticks, snow cover, knee protection, snow glasses or sunglasses, waterproof and warm gloves (thick), sun hat, warm hat, quick drying socks (3 pairs), mountaineering bag and portable top punching bag
Alpine tent, sleeping bag, damp proof mat (this equipment is provided by Dar Palace)
Headlamp, headscarf, thermos cup (750-1000 ml), rain shield, lipstick, sunscreen (hp50 or above is recommended)
Personal food: chocolate, beef jerky, American ginseng, chewing gum, energy bar, etc!
Personal drugs: personal habitual drugs and anti-inflammatory drugs. In addition, you can take rhodiola and make tea three days before departure, which can prevent Alpine reaction.
Public equipment and drugs:
1. Public equipment: walkie talkie, mountain stove (with sheath), gas tank, camp living tent, pot, etc.
2. Public medicine: cotton wool, gauze, bandage, hydrogen peroxide, iodine, Yunnan Baiyao, Dieda medicine and other trauma drugs. Other oral drugs should be prepared by yourself. For fear that many team members are allergic to drugs, so as not to cause unnecessary and serious consequences, it is recommended to prepare by yourself. Spare oxygen, but charge for using it.
It is recommended to prepare emergency medicine:
Anti inflammatory (cephalosporin third generation); Intestines and stomach (ecliptin, fopaic acid);
Cold (VC Yinqiao, Ganmaoling, Banlangen, YinChai granule, quick acting cold capsule);
Dieda (Yunnan Baiyao, safflower oil, musk tiger bone ointment, band aid);
Emergency (oxygen bottle, Fenbid, headache powder, Jigan tablets, alpine first aid medicine, iodine, gauze, bandage, thermometer).
Liquid: normal saline, glucose, sodium chloride
Please provide other medicines according to your personal situation
Our appointment contact number:
Our appointment wechat
Our Sina Weibo: @ Four girls mountain dargong Mountaineering Association
Deposit: 500 yuan / person
(wechat appointment) 18980896542
(Alipay appointment) Alipay: 18980896542 guoxuejian
(registration message: name, activity time, activity type, name, number of people, telephone number.)
(when the deposit arrives, the registration takes effect.)
Gathering place in Chengdu: exit a-a1 of Yangxi interchange station of Metro Line 2
Activity cost: 5500 yuan / person
Advance deposit for activities: 1000 yuan / person
The cost of our team includes:
Round trip fare from Chengdu to duri peak, alpine shoes, card crampons, t-pick, Porter, registration fee, two-day food and accommodation in shanglami village, mountain entry fee, transportation of equipment and horses up and down the mountain, environmental resources fee, camp fee, mountaineering accident insurance, alpine tent, down sleeping bag, moisture-proof mat, public food, shared materials, alpine cooperation fee, team leader fee, wear and tear of technical equipment, management fee). Climbing rope road repair fee.
Please pay attention to the accommodation in Chengdu. The food in Chengdu is taken care of by yourself. Shanglamai village began to eat. Our cooperation team provided Tibetan food,
Food expenses and fuel expenses of the camp. You need to prepare your own road meal for the whole trip.
Climbing technical equipment; Safety belt, splayed ring, flat belt, quick hanging, riser, helmet, rope, card crampon, mountain boots, t-pick
The cost does not include: personal riding expenses and road meals.
Note: if you need to ride up and down the mountain, please inform the organizer in advance so as to contact the organizer.
1. Enjoy the plateau scenery and Tibetan customs;
2. Mountaineering technical training and training items; Understand mountaineering, mountaineering equipment, basic ice and snow technology, knot and practical safety technology;
3. Primary snow mountain climbing experience and close contact with snow mountains;
4. Make mountain friends and feel the passion, pain and happiness of climbing together;
5. Feel the professional mountaineering service, truly realize the snow mountain dream or step into the mountaineering palace from now on.
1. Lay the foundation for the future ice and snow mountain climbing;
2. Basic mountaineering skills training;
3. Mountain, snow and rock mixed hiking training.
For this activity, the relevant precautions and safety responsibility offer terms are shown below. Successful registration (or signature) will be deemed to agree with all the following terms and have a contractual effect on all participants. Please pay special attention to the participants!
1. Because the activity is in high altitude areas, with an average altitude of more than 3300-5000 meters, pay attention to the distribution and recovery of physical fitness. If there is any abnormality, please inform us in time, so as to take corresponding measures in time. The minimum temperature in the activity area (night) is about minus 15 degrees. Please choose appropriate sleeping bags and cold proof clothes.
2. Please observe the customs of ethnic minorities when entering ethnic minority areas; Protect the environment, take away the garbage with you, and prohibit the placement of commemorative signs and other items in the activity area; Protect wild animals and plants, and do not kill or destroy them; Take good care of public property. In case of damage, compensate according to the degree of damage
3. Climbing snow capped mountains at high altitude has certain difficulties and risks, and requires high physical, psychological and technical experience of participants. Participants should actively train and reserve their physical strength. Those who are not suitable for vigorous exercise such as heart disease and hypertension cannot participate. If they hide their condition and participate in this activity, they will be at their own risk.
4. Good psychological quality is a panacea to overcome and overcome altitude sickness. Maintaining an open-minded and optimistic mood and establishing strong self-confidence can reduce the physical discomfort of the Japanese plateau reaction zone. On the contrary, if you are worried and think too much, you will feel nervous at high altitude if you feel a little uncomfortable. On the contrary, it will increase the oxygen consumption of brain tissue, which will aggravate your discomfort and prolong the self-healing time. Because the human body has to adapt to a new environment, it is normal to have a little uncomfortable symptoms.
5. Just entering the plateau, do not overeat, so as not to increase the burden on digestive organs, so that they can well adapt to this environment. We don't allow our team members to drink or smoke too much. If we don't listen to the advice, we will advise them to quit on the spot. Due to the low air humidity on the plateau, the human body is more likely to be dehydrated. We should eat more vegetables and fruits and substances containing vitamins, drink a lot of water and keep a good sleep.
6. When you first arrive at the plateau, you can't walk quickly, let alone run, let alone do physical labor. When walking, you must use your mouth and nose and breathe a lot. It's best to take half a day to have a complete rest. After dinner in the first night, you should rest early and sleep more to replenish your strength, leaving it for climbing the top and walking the next day. We should prevent colds caused by colds. Cold is one of the main causes of acute high altitude pulmonary edema. The plateau temperature difference is very large, so it is easy to catch a cold and catch a cold. At this time, remember that it is better to be hot than cold, and wear more clothes.
7. Commonly used drugs to prevent altitude reaction: Rhodiola, Jigan tablets, glucose, etc. can be taken two days before entering the mountain, and should be taken on the way, which can effectively prevent altitude reaction.
8. The common manifestations of hyperreflexia are headache, palpitation, shortness of breath, anorexia, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension, diarrhea, chest tightness and pain, insomnia, dizziness, numbness, convulsions, etc. The main signs are: accelerated heart rate, deepened breathing, mild abnormal blood pressure, edema of limbs and purple lips. In case of any of the above situations during the trip, please report to our activity collaborators in time.
"Code of outdoor activities"
1. Team awareness, abide by organizational discipline, love and help each other, obey the arrangement of the team leader, and in case of differences, we can discuss and solve them, but the decision is up to the team leader.
2. Everyone is equal outdoors, and the team members and team leaders understand and tolerate each other. It is strictly prohibited to bring their real identity outdoors in a high-profile manner.
3. Pay attention to safety, obey the arrangement of the team leader, do not leave the team without authorization, and do not leave the team without informing the collaborators. Go out in a group of at least two people and report to the team leader to ensure that the communication tools are unblocked. If the communication tools cannot be used, ensure that the outbound activities are within a certain time range. If they act without authorization and do not follow the advice of our collaborators, our collaborators have the right to dissuade them from going down the mountain and terminate this mountaineering activity for safety.
4. Climbing, wading and other dangerous activities are prohibited without permission.
5. Pay attention to environmental protection and prohibit littering. Domestic waste should be buried and brought back.
6. It is forbidden to use fire in the wild without permission.
7. Pay attention to food hygiene, disease prevention and self-protection.
8. If you have any difficulties or questions, communicate with the team leader as soon as possible. Due to the special itinerary and destination of outdoor activities, we refuse to complain about food, accommodation and transportation. Because Siguniang mountain has a special geographical and traffic location, we will try our best to arrange everything for you on the way.
9. Abide by local customs and national beliefs, and respect the national beliefs and living habits of teammates.
10. Because outdoor sports are dangerous and unpredictable. Students participating in the activity are fully responsible for their actions and consequences. The team shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from the risks inherent in outdoor sports and the dangers on the way back and forth. All participants are deemed to have full capacity for civil conduct. In case of personal injury in the event, the coordination team and the organizer will not bear the liability for compensation, and the injured person shall solve it according to the law and this statement. For those who sign up on behalf of others, if the registered participants suffer personal damage, the coordination team and the organizer will not bear the liability for compensation. At the same time, the cooperative team reserves the corresponding legal rights for the damage caused to the team and team members due to its own reasons.
11. Sichuan Dagong outdoor sports Co., Ltd., the organizer of the event, has the final right of interpretation.