Nama peak, with an altitude of 5588 meters, is one of the gonggawei peaks. It is considered to be the easiest of the peaks above 5500 meters in Gongga area.
It is not difficult to climb. It is a glacier crack and ice slope climb. In good weather, you can climb the top from the base camp at the end of the glacier tongue in one day. The mountain scenery is excellent. You can clearly see the whole northwest ridge and main peak of Gongga.
The region has a temperate plateau climate with great climate change. The rainy season is from June to October every year and the dry season is from November to May next year.
The annual precipitation is 800-900 mm, mostly in July, August and September.
In summer, the amount of clouds is large, and the daily temperature difference is also large. At an altitude of more than 6000 meters, sometimes the temperature can reach - 20 ℃.
In the dry season, the weather is sunny and milder than other regions at the same latitude. The highest temperature in a year is in April and may.
Mountaineering activities are mostly in the alternate period of dry season and rainy season.
The terrain of Gongga Mountain varies greatly. From bottom to top, it is located in seven climatic regions: subtropical zone, warm temperate zone, cold temperate zone, sub cold zone, cold zone, cold zone and ice and snow zone.
1. Enjoy the scenery along the way, the main peak of Gongga Mountain and Tibetan customs.
2. On this basis, we hope to cultivate more friends who love nature and constantly surpass themselves and challenge their own routes.
3. Walk through the plateau, get in close contact with the natural snow mountains, and experience the heroism of standing on the top of nature and snow mountains.
4. Make donkey friends and feel the outdoor passion, pain and happiness together.
Activity type: Plateau hiking route
Travel mode: determine the vehicle type according to the number of people (off-road, business,)
Activity organization: Sichuan Dagong outdoor sports Co., Ltd
Team leader: dargong mountaineering team
Activity route: Chengdu - Ya'an - Luding Bridge - Kangding - Zimei village - Gongga temple - base camp - Chongding
Top: bottomed quick drying clothes + fleece clothes + down clothes + charge clothes
Lower garment: bottomed quick drying pants + Fleece Pants + assault pants
High top mountaineering shoes, camp shoes, 2 mountaineering sticks, snow cover, knee protection, snow glasses or sunglasses, waterproof and warm gloves (thick), sun hat, cold hat, quick drying socks (3 pairs), mountaineering bag (60L for men and 45L for women), and portable top punching bag.
Alpine tent, sleeping bag (summer - 10 ℃, winter - 20 ℃), damp proof pad
Headlamp, headscarf, thermos cup (750-1000 ml), rain shield, lipstick, sunscreen (hp30 or above is recommended)
Personal food: chocolate, beef jerky, American ginseng, chewing gum, energy bar, etc!
Personal drugs: personal habitual drugs and anti-inflammatory drugs. In addition, you can take rhodiola and make tea three days before departure, which can prevent Alpine reaction.
1. Walkie talkie, alpine stove head (with sheath), gas tank, camp living tent, pot, etc.
2. Public medicine: cotton wool, gauze, bandage, hydrogen peroxide, iodine, Yunnan Baiyao, Dieda medicine and other trauma drugs. Other oral drugs should be prepared by yourself. For fear that many team members are allergic to drugs, so as not to cause unnecessary and serious consequences, it is recommended to prepare by yourself. Spare oxygen, but charge for using it.
It is recommended to prepare emergency medicine:
Anti inflammatory (cephalosporin third generation); Intestines and stomach (ecliptin, fopaic acid);
Cold (VC Yinqiao, Ganmaoling, Banlangen, YinChai granule, quick acting cold capsule);
Dieda (Yunnan Baiyao, safflower oil, musk tiger bone ointment, band aid);
Emergency (oxygen bottle, Fenbid, headache powder, Jigan tablets, alpine first aid medicine, iodine, gauze, bandage, thermometer).
Liquid: normal saline, glucose, sodium chloride
Please provide other medicines according to your personal situation
Activity cost: 6800 yuan / person [4 people traveling]
Activity deposit: 1000 yuan / person
The cost includes:
1. Transportation: including the round-trip transportation from Chengdu to Gongga Mountain (models: 1-5 people use cross-country or Chang'an bread, 5-8 people use Jinbei or business vehicle, 8-14 people use Quanshun or Iveco, and 20-30 people use tourist passenger bus)
2. Accommodation: check in according to the standards listed in the itinerary
3. Technical equipment, tents, sleeping bags, public equipment, catering and food: 8:00 am and 6:00 am (road meals, holidays, including camp meals, which are mainly beef and chicken, vegetable dishes are cabbage, cucumber, potato, etc., and breakfast is soup, big cake, bread, pickled mustard, etc.)
5. Horses: including the cost of food and equipment carried by horses. (if an individual rides a horse, he shall bear his own expenses)
6. Cooperation and team leader: according to the number of team members, provide senior outdoor team leader of dalgong outdoor sports company, certified mountain guide, and provide team doctor and chef services
7. Organization and management expenses of Dalong outdoor sports company
8. Equipment and medicine gas tank: including collective equipment, medicine, fuel, cooking utensils and other expenses required for the activity.
The cost does not include:
Accommodation in Chengdu
During the activity, the expenses beyond the scope of the activity, such as personal riding and personal shopping expenses, shall be borne by themselves.
Give a professional outdoor insurance at high altitude!!!
If you need to ride up and down the mountain, please inform the organizer in advance so that you can contact the organizer on your behalf.
If a member who has successfully signed up withdraws from the team due to an emergency and withdraws within one week after leaving the team, he can find someone to replace him or leave the deposit to offset when participating in the activities in the future. We can keep the deposit for three months, otherwise the deposit paid will be deducted in full to offset the expenses of booking rooms and cars.
Please note that those who are ready to sign up for our Dahl palace cooperation team activities:
1. The scheduled event will be cancelled unilaterally, and all the deposit will not be refunded, but we can postpone it for three months by notifying you one week before the event. Chengdu will start to incur expenses, and all the group fees will not be refunded. Please consider it clearly before signing up!
2. Please consider whether you have the ability to complete the registration! We will not refund the fee if we withdraw from the activity due to our physical weakness. Please understand and thank you for your support to the cooperation team of Dahl palace!
Our appointment contact number:
Our appointment wechat
Our Sina Weibo: @ Four girls mountain dargong Mountaineering Association
Deposit: 500 yuan / person
(wechat appointment) 18980896542
(Alipay appointment) Alipay: 18980896542 guoxuejian
(registration message: name, activity time, activity type, name, number of people, telephone number.)
(when the deposit arrives, the registration takes effect.)
Our Sina Weibo:
@Dargong mountaineering cooperation team
Gathering place in Chengdu: exit a-a1 of Yangxi interchange station of Metro Line 2
(standby line) Chengdu - Xinduqiao - shade - Zimei pass - Gongga temple - the end of the glacier tongue of Gongga - mountaineering base camp
D1: Chengdu - Caoke - Zimei Village (horse care and luggage are required, and the Charter fee includes)
D2: Zimei village - Gongga temple - base camp
D3: base camp - C1
D4: C1 ------ rush to the top ---- base camp
D5: base camp - Zimei Village
D6: Zimei village - Caoke - Chengdu
Warm tip: there will be traffic control or traffic jam on the way back to Chengdu Road, resulting in the delay of flights or other things on the same day. The club is not responsible. It is suggested to book in advance or change the visa to the next day. Please understand the inconvenience.
1. The activity is in high altitude areas, with an average altitude of about 3300-5000 meters. Pay attention to the distribution and recovery of physical fitness. If there is any abnormality, please inform us in time, so as to take corresponding measures in time. The minimum temperature in the activity area (night) is about zero degrees. Please choose appropriate sleeping bags and cold proof clothes.
2. Please observe the customs of ethnic minorities when entering ethnic minority areas; Protect the environment, take away the garbage with you, and prohibit the placement of commemorative signs and other items in the activity area; Protect wild animals and plants, and do not kill or destroy them; Take good care of public property. In case of damage, compensate according to the degree of damage
3. Climbing and hiking in high-altitude snow mountains has certain difficulties and risks, and the requirements for participants' physical fitness, psychology, technical experience and so on are also high. Participants should actively train and reserve their physical strength. Those who are not suitable for vigorous exercise such as heart disease and hypertension cannot participate. If they hide their condition and participate in this activity, they will be at their own risk.
4. Good psychological quality is a panacea to overcome and overcome altitude sickness. Maintaining an open-minded and optimistic mood and establishing strong self-confidence can reduce the physical discomfort of the plateau reaction zone. On the contrary, if you are worried and think too much, you will feel nervous at high altitude if you feel a little uncomfortable. On the contrary, it will increase the oxygen consumption of brain tissue, which will aggravate your discomfort and prolong the self-healing time. Because the human body has to adapt to a new environment, it is normal to have a little uncomfortable symptoms.
5. Just entering the plateau, do not overeat, so as not to increase the burden on digestive organs, so that they can well adapt to this environment. We don't allow our team members to drink or smoke too much. If we don't listen to the advice, we will advise them to quit on the spot. Due to the low air humidity on the plateau, the human body is more likely to be dehydrated. We should eat more vegetables and fruits and substances containing vitamins, drink a lot of water and keep a good sleep.
6. When you first arrive at the plateau, you can't walk quickly, let alone run, let alone do physical labor. When walking, you must use your mouth and nose and breathe a lot. It's best to take half a day to have a complete rest. After dinner in the first night, you should rest early and sleep more to replenish your strength, leaving it for climbing the top and walking the next day. We should prevent colds caused by colds. Cold is one of the main causes of acute high altitude pulmonary edema. The plateau temperature difference is very large, so it is easy to catch a cold and catch a cold. At this time, remember that it is better to be hot than cold, and wear more clothes.
7. Commonly used drugs to prevent altitude reaction: Rhodiola, Jigan tablets, glucose, etc. can be taken two days before entering the mountain, and should be taken on the way, which can effectively prevent altitude reaction.
8. The common manifestations of hyperreflexia are headache, palpitation, shortness of breath, anorexia, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension, diarrhea, chest tightness and pain, insomnia, dizziness, numbness, convulsions, etc. The main signs are: accelerated heart rate, deepened breathing, mild abnormal blood pressure, edema of limbs and purple lips. In case of any of the above situations during the trip, please report to our activity collaborators in time.
"Code of outdoor activities"
1. Have a sense of teamwork, abide by organizational discipline, love and help each other, and listen to the arrangement of the team leader. In case of differences, we can discuss and solve them, but the decision is up to the team leader.
2. Everyone is equal outdoors, and the team members and team leaders understand and tolerate each other. It is strictly prohibited to bring their real identity outdoors in a high-profile manner.
3. Pay attention to safety, obey the arrangement of the team leader, do not leave the team without authorization, and do not leave the team without informing the collaborators. Go out in a group of at least two people and report to the team leader to ensure that the communication tools are unblocked. If the communication tools cannot be used, ensure that the outbound activities are within a certain time range. If they act without authorization and do not follow the advice of our collaborators, our collaborators have the right to dissuade them from going down the mountain and terminate this mountaineering activity for safety.
4. Climbing, wading and other dangerous activities are prohibited without permission.
5. Pay attention to environmental protection and prohibit littering. Domestic waste should be buried and brought back.
6. It is forbidden to use fire in the wild without permission.
7. Pay attention to food hygiene, disease prevention and self-protection.
8. If you have any difficulties or questions, communicate with the team leader as soon as possible. We will try our best to arrange extra expenses for special trips in mountainous areas. Of course, we will do our best to avoid the special transportation needs of the girls on the four roads, because we have to pay extra for special trips on the four roads.
9. Abide by local customs and national beliefs, and respect the national beliefs and living habits of teammates.
10. Because outdoor sports are dangerous and unpredictable. Students participating in the activity are fully responsible for their actions and consequences. The team leader shall not be responsible for any consequences arising from the risks inherent in outdoor sports and the dangers on the way back and forth. All participants are deemed to have full capacity for civil conduct. In case of personal injury in the event, the team leader and organizer will not bear the liability for compensation, and the injured person shall solve it according to the law and this statement. For those who sign up on behalf of others, the team leader and organizer will not be liable for personal damage to the participants who sign up on behalf of others. At the same time, the club reserves the corresponding legal rights to the club that has caused damage to the team and team members due to its own reasons.
11. Sichuan Dagong outdoor sports Co., Ltd., the organizer of this event, reserves the right of final interpretation!
Welcome friends to join the Nama mountain climbing activity of our dargong cooperation team!
If you need to apply for an administrative mountaineering license, please contact us ten days in advance. (we will do it on our behalf and pay for it ourselves)